Saturday, August 8, 2026

Spellbinders August 2026 Large Die of the Month



Today I'm using the Spellbinders August Large Die an the 3D Embossing Folder of the Month for August 2026. This dieset is full of cute images, do you see how I have the witch's legs under the car? Just like in the Wizard of Oz. See the entire dieset below under my supplies.

You can learn more about the Spellbinders Clubs and the benefits of membership by clicking HERE. Remember, you can join for one month and cancel anytime after that and still receive the discounted price!

For the background, I embossed a piece of dark green cardstock with the 3D folder, the half that is spider webs. I took some Gold Sizzix Luster Wax. It's like magic, a very small amount will give the highlighted areas shine. I used my finger and very lightly ran over the embossed paper. You can see it in the video below.



Everything else is cut from my scrap pile. The jack o lantern is cut from inked cardstock I had on hand. I added a wobbler to the witch's hat, maybe I should have added it to the car instead? 

Supplies are listed below with direct links to the stores that carry them. If you use my link to make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for using my links, it really helps and encourages me to continue providing creative content.

Large Die
----  https://tinyurl.com/2ayrr2yt  [Spellbinders]

3D Embossing Folder
----  https://tinyurl.com/ecp9dt38  [Spellbinders]

Luster Wax

----  https://tidd.ly/4fGVPpX  [Sizzix]
----  https://tidd.ly/3RVJAga  [Scrapbookcom]

 Action Wobbler
----  https://tidd.ly/4z7ASw1  [Simon Says Stamp]






Here's the August All-Clubs Crate Bonus Items, the cat dieset, a monster face dieset and a fun pack of colored cardstock:
----  https://tinyurl.com/b6jdue49  [Spellbinders]

Small Die of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/2hd97nuh  [Spellbinders]

Press + Foil Plate (includes foil)
----  https://tinyurl.com/3w577dtz  [Spellbinders]

Embossing Folder of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/45eak2nm  [Spellbinders]

Stitching Die
----  https://tinyurl.com/2rff66vy  [Spellbinders]

Stencil of the Month

----  https://tinyurl.com/bdcw3syt  [Spellbinders]

Clear Stamp of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/4dzs5upj  [Spellbinders]

Click on the images below to go directly to these stores:




Thank you for visiting!
I can also be found on
Instagram @Susanbcards




No comments:

Post a Comment