Thursday, September 24, 2026

My Truck Runneth Over with Poppystamps Country Pickup!

 


Today I'm sharing a card I made with the Poppystamps Country Pick Up. It's always fun to have some vehicles in your stash, especially for those who struggle with masculine cards. You can put anything in this truck. I added some pumpkins for a fall vibe.

My background is watercolor cardstock with Flickering Candle and Jack-O-Lantern Distress Mica Spray Stains. I was trying to use up the last bit of these bottles. The pumpkins are colored with Ranger's Lunar and Solar Pastes on black Mixed Media cardstock. I use a blending tool and cover the black paper with random swirls of color. I do this quite often, save the dried paper for diecutting later.


For the truck I used scraps of cardstock, blue metallic for the body of the truck and holographic for the silver parts. I used the same silver for the Happy Birthday sentiment, isn't that script perfect? It also has a shadow die but I didn't use it here.

Supplies are listed below with direct links to the stores that carry them. If you use my link to make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for using my links, it really helps and encourages me to continue providing creative content.

I hope you support your favorite creators who share their ideas by using their links. It's the best way to let them and the companies that sponsor them to know you find their content useful. I periodically receive free product from companies but have found I'm receiving much less as my affiliate links aren't used for purchases. That's the way it goes and if people aren't finding my content useful, I understand. 

I have found my photos on Temu, which really disturbs me as they are taken from my Instagram posts, they delete my watermark and use my photos to sell their stolen artwork for their dies. Since they have no overhead, they take stolen artwork, stolen ideas of how to use the product. Remember the American companies who have warehouses, people who pack the goods, people who take care of supply chains, customer service, social media, videos to show how to use the products, and a whole host of people who take care of office work.



Supplies:
----  https://tidd.ly/3Vc2hxp  [Poppystamps]

----  https://tidd.ly/4hjwIcf  [Poppystamps]


----  https://tidd.ly/4d3zKAl  [Poppystamps]


Mixed Media Cardstock (I used black today for the pumpkins)
----  http://shrsl.com/4tw90  [Scrapbookcom]

----  http://shrsl.com/4q3nt  [Simon Says Stamp]
----  http://shrsl.com/4q3nv  [Scrapbookcom]

----  http://shrsl.com/4wvbw    [Scrapbookcom]
----  http://shrsl.com/4ty31  [Simon Says Stamp]

Watercolor Cardstock
-----  https://tidd.ly/4seMxVr   [Scrapbookcom]
----  https://tidd.ly/4dPws4W  Simon Says Stamp]

----  https://tidd.ly/4gPJpwC  [Simon Says Stamp]

Click on the images below to go directly to these stores:






Thank you for visiting!
I can also be found on
Instagram @Susanbcards










No comments:

Post a Comment