Thursday, September 10, 2026

Spellbinders September Press + Foil Plate "Thankful Friends"

 



Today I have a pretty simple card. I used the September Press + Foil Plate of the Month. It's this cute image of animal friends at friendsgiving. There's a sentiment plate included and a die to cut out all the sentiments. I used "Our Love Language is leftovers". I have a pretty big extended family that gets together for the holidays and everyone brings something, so we're big on leftovers.

I also used the bonus die from the All-Clubs Crate, an exhausted turkey. I thought it would be cute to make a tag that could be used as a place card or a tag to put on the leftovers. We always bag up our leftovers and when leaving spend half the time figuring out which bag belongs to each person. 

The sentiment on the turkey tag is "gobble 'til you wobble". I used it from an old Simon Says Stamp set, I didn't have the Spellbinders stamp set, I posted it below under supplies, it has quite a few great sentiments too. I put a wobbler behind the turkey to go with the sentiment.

I used a premade tag I had in my stash, inked it up with Distress Oxide inks in Broken China, Peacock Feathers and Faded Jeans. The sequins are just scraps of glitter paper I had, I used a hole punch to make them. 

That's it for today!

Supplies are listed below with direct links to the stores that carry them. If you use my link to make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you and lets Spellbinders know you find my content useful. I recently stopped receiving new releases except for the Club Kits since I have had very few people using my links to make purchases. Thank you for the support.

Here's the September All-Clubs Crate Bonus Items, the fox dieset, turkey dieset and the 10-pack of paper.
Only available Sept 6-27 or until it's sold out

 ----  https://tinyurl.com/b6jdue49  [Spellbinders]

Press + Foil Plate (includes Rose Gold pink foil)
----  https://tinyurl.com/3w577dtz  [Spellbinders]


Sassy Thankful Stamps


----  https://tidd.ly/3V2sz52  [Simon Says Stamp]

Action Wobbler
----  https://tidd.ly/4z7ASw1  [Simon Says Stamp]


Here's all the other kits for Sept:

Clear Stamp & Die of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/4dzs5upj  [Spellbinders]

Large Die of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/2ayrr2yt  [Spellbinders]

Small Die of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/2hd97nuh  [Spellbinders]

Stitching Die of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/2rff66vy  [Spellbinders]

3D Embossing Folder
----  https://tinyurl.com/ecp9dt38  [Spellbinders]

Embossing Folder of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/45eak2nm  [Spellbinders]

Stencil of the Month
----  https://tinyurl.com/bdcw3syt  [Spellbinders]





Click on the images below to go directly to these stores:




Thank you for visiting!
I can also be found on
Instagram @Susanbcards

No comments:

Post a Comment